Tuesday, April 20, 2010

6 years!

Let me riddle you a ditty, it's just an itty bitty, little thing on my mind.
About a boy and a girl, trying to take on the world one kiss at a time.

Now the funny thing about, ain't a story without it, but the story is mine.
And I wish you could say, that it ended just fine.
We all want to know, how it ends.
Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  Holy cow it's April 20th and I totally missed our Anniversary...  Not the actual wedding anniversary.  Just the "Dating and how long we've been together anniversary".  I know that's silly but I honestly haven't missed one yet (until this year.)  I always do something fun for it like make up a crazy poem and throw together some sort of ridiculously themed dinner.  I think I just like to find excuses to celebrate anything.  It's so exciting to have something to plan for and surprise someone with!
   Joe and I have now been "officially together" (that term "officially" still makes me giggle.  I feel like I'm back in middle school.) for 6 whole years and 4 days!!  Wow does time fly!  I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the best 6 years of my life.  It's been a crazy hilarious, fun, spectacular, aggravating, ridiculous, memorable and wonderful 6 years.  Happy Anniversary bubs!

 

1 comments:

christine jaynes May 4, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

So fun! Love your blog- you really are an incredibly talented photographer.

Search This Blog

Followers

Stats

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP