Sunday, March 28, 2010

Emily and Kevin's Wedding

I've been waiting all my life and now I've found you. 
I don't know what to do, I think I'm falling for you.

One of my good friends from high school got married this past weekend.  Wow did she plan the most beautiful wedding complete with a bride's dress for her bulldog and a tux for her basset hound!  She's been filling me in for months on all the different plans (She and I constantly IM each other at work...  It definitely helps the day go by faster.) so I absolutely had to bring my camera to her wedding.  Em is one of my biggest photography supporters so she invited me to take pictures the whole day!  (Em also makes the most amazing cakes!  Check out her blog at  http://creativecakesllc.blogspot.com/ and order one!  You absolutely won't regret it.  They are incredible!) 
Anyway, the official photographer was very gracious and allowed me to basically shadow her and help out wherever was needed.  Here are just a few of the pictures I was able to get!
 















0 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Stats

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP