Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Official!

Music, Love, & Photography has officially (at least in my mind) become the name of my photography business! I'm currently in the process of figuring out exactly what that's going to entail... I'm sure I have some giant steps to make to get this business off and running. Super excited though!  Lately it seems like everything has just fallen into place to make this happen.

Music, Love, & Photography is the name I chose based on the things that inspire me in life. Music is a constant source of inspiration as well as an incredible pick me up no matter what mood I'm in. I can't seem to go for more than 30 min without either listening to something or just singing it myself.  Photography is my newest passion and I just can't seem to get enough of it. It's one of those things I wake up every morning excited about. Love... Well. In the words of the great Matthew McConaughey "I love Love!" Some of the most important things in life are produced by or made better with love.  Plus I just think it's a cool name...  lol!  For some reason Emory Ronevich Photography just doesn't really cut it in my mind.  Too blah.

I adore this beautiful world God has placed me in and I daily cannot wait to get up and capture the moments that remind me of my creator. My goal is to find a way to blend photography with music and see what evolves.

I'll be sure to post photos from my shoots as much as I can!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Stats

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP