Monday, January 10, 2011

Brand New Blog!!!

Oh ah oh ah oh ah oh oh.
I’m making all my own plans,
(Oh ah oh ah oh ah oh oh.)
Throwing all my old ones away.
(Oh ah oh ah oh ah oh oh.)
Gonna grow up, Be someone.
Draw a map, find a path.
Take a breath and run.
And run.

He Is We




Well I finally did it...  I broke down and actually paid for a domain.  Crazy I know...  I live with a real-life Maven (or expert at findind deals and coupons) so my life usually revolves around finding ways to get things for free or at least as cheap as possible, which I must say Blogspot has helped me out with for quite a while now.  But... The time has come to get a little more professional.  I've started booking more weddings and I figured it had to be done.   Needless to say I did get a good deal, but I'm now proud to say that my side photography business is legit!  (Well at least as legit as a domain name makes it.)  

Check out http://www.musiclovephotography.com/ for the brand new blog/site.  It's still under construction so no snap judgements just yet.  Wait a few months....  If it's still under construction then, feel free to give me a hard time.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Stats

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP