Sunday, August 29, 2010

Christine And Norm

I thought that I would be alone
You caught my eye and I was home
And I realized that this was love
I see the world through different eyes
I look at you by my side
No matter where, you're always there

You are my light, you are my star
 You are my sunshine and my dark
You are the everything I dreamed about
You are the guy who stole my heart
I am the girl you're always fighting for
We have a love people dream about

Real Life Fairytale
~Plumb


Hands down, Christine and Norm's Wedding was one of my favoritesThe whole day was incredibly relaxed and fun.  I can't even begin to tell you how hilarious Norm and his groomsmen were.  They made me laugh constantly and pulled so many stunts and shenanigans I finally had to beg them (after Norm cut his hand and broke the cufflink on his shirt...  Seriously broke it in half) to calm down.  I'm sure Christine would have killed me for participating in the complete ruin of his tux before the wedding even started...

The wedding was beautiful and the reception location was amazing!  It was a cafe calle Zoe's in downtown Greeley.  Seriously, if you're ever in Greeley, stop by Zoe's and get a cup of coffee.  You won't regret stopping.

The song above and the lyrics: "We have a love people dream about" pretty much sums up Christine and Norm's wedding day.  The two of them are an incredible couple and we wish them the best!






0 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Stats

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP